Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pinterest Top 10

Ok, so the other day I said I might start doing this each week and I figured, "what better way to kick it off, than with a holiday edition on December 1st!?" I know some critics may be rolling there eyes at people starting Christmas festivities so early in December, but at least Thanksgiving is over! So here it goes...a special holiday edition of my weekly Pinterest top 10!

#1- Christmas cake pops

Because cake pops are amazing, Christmas is around the corner, and because cake pops are amazing

#2- Glitter tipped nails

glitter = holidays. duh.

#3- Berry monogram wreath

I like simple, pretty, and classic. This is all three!

#4- Bringing nature in

So pretty...plus, how cheap would THIS be!? :)

#5- Chocolate covered pretzel sticks

These are incredibly easy and kid craft friendly...my mom and I used to make these when I was little.

#6- Holiday cocktails

mmmm......

#7- The little black dress
The LBD is a staple in any girls wardrobe. Perfect for all those holiday parties!
This one is one of the most stunning ones I've found!

#8- Christmas pringles Cookies
So easy...so cheap...so cute...so yummy!

#9- Crochet ear warmer
I want one of these SO bad! Adorable!

#10- Scarf ties
Scarves are a must this season! I personally have always loved them.
Here's some variations of how to tie them so you don't get bored :)

Alrighty, then...there ya go. Hope I didn't disappoint anyone with my super awesome new post. Have a happy first day of December! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment